Matthew T. Moran is a corporate associate at Foley Gardere. Matt focuses his practice primarily on mergers and acquisitions, structured finance transactions, and day-to-day business counsel on general corporate matters.
He typically supports other Foley Gardere attorneys in large, complex transactions and acts as lead attorney in smaller and medium-sized transactions.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, (2014), magna cum laude
- Associate Managing Editor, SMU Law Review Association
- Best Brief Nominee, Jackson Walker Moot Court Competition
- Member, The Barristers
- B.B.A., University of Notre Dame, (2010)
- Recipient, Notre Dame Scholar and Student Athletic Manager Scholarship
- Texas State Courts
- Texas (2014)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, St. Thomas More Society
Rate : $$$