Matthew T. Murnane maintains a diverse litigation practice, focused on complex commercial and shareholder disputes, real estate litigation, landlord-tenant disputes, and defense of product manufacturers. He has tried cases to verdict in jury and bench trials, in state and federal courts.
Matt has served as national counsel and routinely works with teams of counsel in coordinated representations of one or more parties. He has substantial experience in alternative dispute resolution, and he represents clients in administrative proceedings.
- J.D. magna cum laude University of Baltimore School of Law 1994
- B.S. summa cum laude University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business 1991
Bar Admissions : Maryland
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Professional Memberships :
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Board of Directors, Community Mediation Program, an organization that promotes peaceful communities in Baltimore City through mediation of disputes.
Rate : $$$$