Matthew F. Noone joined the firm in September 1994 and practices in the Philadelphia office’s Subrogation & Recovery Department. Matt earned his Bachelor of Arts degree at Rutgers University in 1986 and his M.B.A at St. Joseph’s University in 1994.
He earned his law degree, summa cum laude, at Widener University in 1993, where he was an editor of The Delaware Journal of Corporate Law. Matt served as a law clerk to The Honorable Herbert J. Hutton, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 1993
- St. Joseph’s University, M.B.A., 1994
- Rutgers College, B.A., 1986
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The Honorable Herbert J. Hutton, U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$