My name is Matthew Obermeier. I am a lawyer on the Oliva, Saks, Garcia & Curiel, LLP, legal team, and I provide client-focused representation in San Antonio and throughout Texas. I serve clients with legal needs related to real estate, family law, business law and estate planning.
I know that individuals who face legal problems need personalized counsel that is tailored to their needs. When you work with me, you can expect:
- Personal attention: My job title — attorney and counsel at law — is a good description of the relationship I build with my clients. From our initial consultation, I will spend time getting to know you and understand your priorities. Many of my clients are working through emotional times, and I provide the support they need to get through the process.
- Availability: Unless I’m meeting with another client, when you call my firm, you will talk with me. When I’m not in the office, I have calls forwarded to my cellphone to help ensure I’m able to connect with clients as quickly as possible.
- Realistic expectations: I cannot guarantee the outcome of your legal case. However, I can guarantee that I will be there to represent you to the best of my ability. Throughout our case, I will work closely with you to set realistic expectations about the process and the likely outcome of your case.
- Texas, 2009
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D. – 2008
- University of Texas, Austin, B.A. – 2005
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- San Antonio Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
Rate : $$$