Matthew M. O’Leary is a partner in the Boston office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Mr. O’Leary is a trial and appellate lawyer with experience in a broad range of civil litigation matters.
He has significant experience in the areas of professional liability, premises liability, products liability, construction law, employment law, insurance coverage and business disputes. Mr. O’Leary has tried numerous cases in federal and state courts in Massachusetts and has been admitted pro hac vice in jurisdictions throughout the United States.
Mr. O’Leary has appeared before the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, the Massachusetts Appeals Court and the Maine Supreme Judicial Court. Mr. O’Leary also counsels clients on risk management and contract issues.
- Northeastern University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2001
- Tufts University, Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, 1998
- State Bar Admissions, Massachusetts
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Rate : $$$