Matt Becker focuses his practice on litigating of patent, copyright, and trademark disputes. Matt has successfully represented plaintiffs and defendants in numerous patent litigations as lead and co-counsel in a wide range of technologies.
Since 2016, Matt has yearly been named in the list of Leading Lawyers by the Leading Lawyer Network.
Matt’s litigation accomplishments include:
- Obtaining favorable verdicts in patent infringement jury and bench trials
- Obtaining summary judgments of non-infringement and invalidity in patent infringement actions
- Obtaining preliminary injunctions in patent infringement cases
- Preserving favorable judgments on appeal
Matt graduated, with distinction, from Purdue University in 1995, earning a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering while in the Honors Program. Matt was also inducted into the Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society.
In 1998, Matt earned his law degree from Northwestern University School of Law. Matt is a registered patent attorney and is admitted and to practice in Illinois and numerous federal district courts.
- B.S. Ch.E. 1995, Purdue University
- J.D. 1998, Northwestern University
Rate : $$$