Matthew Cardosi counsels commercial insurers in first-party coverage matters and represents them in litigation. His current practice primarily involves commercial property and business interruption claims.
Matt has experience litigating declaratory judgment actions on behalf of insurers and defending insurers and their insureds against liability actions in the state and federal courts of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. He has briefed appeals and presented oral argument before the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
Matt served as a judicial law clerk to the justices of the Rhode Island Superior Court before entering private practice.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D (2012); Tulane Environmental Law Journal, Member (2010-2012), Senior Articles Editor (2011-2012)
- Boston College, B.A. in English, cum laude (2009)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$