Matthew Pisciotta focuses his practice on complex commercial and residential real estate sales and acquisitions, financing, and related transactions, as well as all aspects of the land development and entitlement process, including obtaining zoning and land use approvals.
- Brooklyn Law School, JD, cum laude (2012)
- Lafayette College, BA, Government and Law, cum laude (2009)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Has experience representing private developers, institutional investors, and individuals in the land development process, including obtaining land use approvals and zoning changes, and representing clients in environmental matters;
- Has extensive experience in negotiating and structuring commercial and residential real estate purchase and sale agreements, as well as easements, restrictive covenants, and other property agreements; and
- Has extensive state and federal commercial litigation experience, including breach of contract matters, land use disputes, employment litigation, and landlord-tenant matters.
Professional Activities : The Florida Bar
Rate : $$$