Matthew McGrath is an associate practicing corporate law in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office.
- Georgetown University Law Center, JD, cum laude (2011)
- Vanderbilt University, BA, Physics and English, cum laude (2006)
Admissions : Georgia
- Counseling buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions transactions
- Counseling emerging companies and investment funds in investment transactions
- Assisting entrepreneurs with corporate formation, contracts and general corporate matters
- Represented a venture capital-backed internet sports broadcaster in multiple acquisitions
- Represented a public security technology company in carve-out acquisition with multiple buyers
- Represented a cloud-based event management platform in recapitalization by a growth equity firm
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Matthew R. McGrath & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, General Practice, Mergers & Acquisitions, Venture capital, Licensing. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Matthew R. McGrath lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Matthew R. McGrath reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Matthew R. McGrath lawyer profile listing.