Attorney Matthew McGuigan was born in Boston, Massachusetts and raised in Chester County, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia, before relocating to South Florida. He is the founding Partner of Mill Stone Legal Group, LLC.
Mr. McGuigan started his professional career as a licensed stock broker in San Diego, California and subsequently transitioned into the California real estate market as a successful realtor and mortgage broker.
In 2006, Mr. McGuigan went back to law school and attended Rutgers School of Law, where he graduated with the prestigious designation of High Honors and a member of the Dean’s List.
He started his career with a solo practitioner focusing on bankruptcy, litigation and consumer related matters before joining Blank Rome, LLP in their Philadelphia headquarters. While at Blank Rome Mr. McGuigan represented major banks and clients relating to consumer finance matters, real estate and litigation matters.
Mr. McGuigan started Mill Stone Legal Group in 2012 and has been providing aggressive and zealous advocacy on behalf of his clients ever since.
- University of Scranton, Scranton, PA – 1997-2001; B.S. in Finance
- Rutgers School of Law, Camden, NJ – High Honors; Dean’s List; J.D.
- Pennsylvania State Court
- New Jersey State Court
- Florida State Court
- U.S. Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Middle District of Florida
- Broward County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Broward County Trial Attorneys
Rate : $$$