Matthew Schroll is a partner at the firm’s Baltimore office, where he maintains a broad litigation practice with a focus on products liability litigation, including catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims. He coordinates litigation in complex matters and is an integral member of trial teams representing manufacturers in state and federal courts throughout the country.
These matters span industries and involve claims against manufacturers of consumer cosmetic products, automobiles and related components, and heavy industrial equipment, among others.
Matt has extensive experience managing complex litigation, performing case investigations, handling depositions of critical expert witnesses, oral arguments and motions practice, and preparation of expert and corporate designee witness testimony.
He also has experience representing businesses in commercial disputes, including insurance coverage litigation and insurance-related disputes, as well as premises liability matters.
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD (2009)
- University of Pittsburgh, BS, with honors (2006)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Regularly litigates cases in state and federal courts in Maryland and District of Columbia
- Coordinated defense of complex litigation pending in California, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia
- Conducted or defended hundreds of fact and expert witness depositions
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$$