Matthew Shindell is a partner in the firm’s Philadelphia office, where his practice primarily concentrates on the defense of complex liability claims involving consumer products and industrial equipment. He also defends medical malpractice claims against physicians, nurses, medical practice groups, hospitals, long-term care facilities, and community clinics.
Matthew has experience at the trial and appellate levels. He recently earned a defense verdict in a legal malpractice case involving an underlying nursing home matter. Moreover, he recently obtained a non-suit in a professional liability action against an attorney.
In addition to his product and professional liability experience, Matthew routinely handles complex commercial cases.
He is also a 2012 graduate of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) National Trial College at Harvard Law School. He regularly writes articles for legal, consumer, and trade publications on topics pertaining to his areas of practice.
- Defense Research Institute
- National Association of Manufacturers
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Fellow of the ABOTA National Trial College
- ABOTA National Trial College, 2012
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2001
- University of Maryland at College Park, B.S., 1998
Rate : $$$