Matt facilitates resolution of business, property, and contract disputes for large and small businesses and individuals.
Matt’s practice particularly focuses on litigation and resolution of issues regarding debt collection, commercial foreclosure, personal guaranty enforcement and defense, probate matters, and bankruptcy.
He also coordinates the Small Business Services program in the Louisville office. Matt is a member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Louisville office and practices in the state and federal courts of Kentucky and Indiana.
Matt is the author of a blog reporting on all bankruptcy opinions issued in Kentucky and Indiana, Kentuckiana Bankruptcy Opinions, and a blog focused on Kentucky’s unique guaranty statute, Kentucky Guaranty Statute.
He also is an avid supporter of the arts, serving on the board of directors of the Fund for the Arts and serving as president of the Louisville Master Chorale.
- ABA Technology for the Litigator Committee, newsletter subcommittee and committee member, 2013
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Fund for the Arts, board of directors
- Fund for the Arts NeXt! Leadership Development Program, Budget and Allocations co-chair and member, 2010-2012
- Louisville Master Chorale, Inc., board of directors
- Kentucky Chapter of Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, board member
- Credit Abuse Resistance Education Programs, presenter, local high schools
- LBA Attorney Bowl for Kids’ Sake to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters, committee member, 2008-2010
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, 2007, J.D., magna cum laude
- Indiana University, 2001, B.M.
Rate : $$$