Matthew Jenner is an associate in the Tax Practice Group of the Chicago office. He advises multinational companies on federal tax issues related to cross-border transactions. He also represents clients in domestic and international tax disputes.
Mr. Jenner focuses his practice on matters relating to the US federal income taxation of corporations, with an emphasis on international tax planning. He advises multinational companies on domestic and international reorganizations and acquisitions, and foreign tax credit planning.
- Indiana University – Maurer School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2011)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A. Economics and Italian cum laude) (2008)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (2011)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advised clients on post-acquisition integration planning and implementation.
- Advised a client on efficient tax structure for divestiture of one of its major businesses.
- Advised clients on tax-efficient cash repatriation strategies.
- Represented a client in obtaining a private letter ruling with respect to its section 382 limitation.
Rate : $$$