Matthew P. Salerno’s practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions, particularly public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and contests for corporate control. Matthew joined the firm in 2001 and became a partner in 2010.
- Hygiena, a portfolio company of Warburg Pincus, in its acquisition of DuPont’s global food safety diagnostic business.
- The Coca-Cola Company on the combination of the businesses of three entities to form a new Western European bottler to be called Coca-Cola European Partners, creating the world’s largest independent bottler of Coca-Cola products.
- Google in its $12.5 billion acquisition of Motorola Mobility; in its acquisitions of Quickoffice, DeepMind Technologies, Wildfire Interactive and Skybox Imaging; and in its pending sale of Skybox Imaging (now known as Planet Labs).
- Western Digital in its $19 billion acquisition of Sandisk; its divestiture transaction in connection with obtaining regulatory clearance for its $4.8 billion acquisition of Viviti Technologies; and its acquisition of Amplidata.
- Endurance International Group, a portfolio company of Warburg Pincus, in its acquisitions of Constant Contact, Hostgator.com and of the websites business of Intuit.
- Warburg Pincus in its acquisitions of Wencor Group, Electronic Funds Source, CROSSMARK Holdings and Endurance International Group, in its acquisition of a majority of Sterigenics, and in its subsequent sale of Electronic Funds Source.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Cornell University, B.A., 1998
- New York
Rate : $$$$