Matthew T. Staab is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Trust & Estates Practice Group. Matthew has been recognized as one of Florida’s Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine. He has more than 12 years of experience handling domestic and international estate planning and estate (probate) and guardianship administration, including:
- wills and trusts preparation;
- wealth preservation and transfer planning for U.S. and non-U.S. citizens;
- asset protection planning; and,
- probate and trust disputes and litigation.
Matthew holds an LL.M. in Taxation and is admitted to practice in Florida, the District of Columbia and New York. He’s also the co-founder and former president of Wealth Counsel’s South Florida Forum, an attorney networking group designed to share best practices in estate planning.
- University of Florida College Of Law, LL.M., Taxation
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D.
- Florida International University, M.A., Economics
- Saint Michael’s College, B.S., Business Administration
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Co-founder/Former president of Wealth Counsel’s South Florida Forum
Rate : $$$