Matthew Vandenberg is a civil litigator experienced in all phases of litigation, from risk mitigation and pre-suit negotiations through appeal before courts of last resort as well as domestic and international arbitrations.
Clients doing business in the United States and Latin America have achieved positive outcomes through Matt’s use of innovative legal approaches and dedication to collaboration and responsiveness to client concerns.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law
- A.B., Harvard University
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$