Matthew E. Vigeant focuses his practice on complex litigation matters. Prior to joining the firm, he clerked for the Honorable Dennis Jacobs of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and for the Honorable Tanya S. Chutkan of the US District Court for the District of Columbia. He was also an associate at an international law firm in Washington DC.
Mr. Vigeant served in the US Army from 2005–2010 as a battalion assistant plan officer, a company executive office and a platoon leader. He deployed twice to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- JD, Columbia Law School, 2015
- MPA, Harvard University, 2015
- BS, Political Science, United States Military Academy, 2005
ADMISSIONS : New York
- The Hon. Dennis Jacobs, US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2017 – 2018
- The Hon. Tanya S. Chutkan, US District Court for the District of Columbia, 2015 – 2016.
Rate : $$$