Matthew Kindel works and lives in Pasco County, Florida, and he is a Central Florida native. He was born, raised and educated in Polk County, Florida. He lives in Land’ Lakes, Florida with his wife, daughter, and black Lab.
He enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, reading and working around the house. Matthew is a Rotarian, where he has served as Sergeant-at-Arms and treasurer of his club’s Foundation.
Matthew is an attorney in the New Port Richey office and the Spring Hill office handling all DUI, Traffic, White Collar Crime, Violations of Probation, general criminal defense matters, and extremely difficult criminal trials involving highly complex litigation and affirmative defenses such as entrapment, self-defense.
I stand up for those who are called addict, who are called dangerous, who are called drug dealer, who are called DUI, who are called habitual, who are called rapist, who are called pedophile, who are called murderer, who are called thief, who are called wife-beater. I see individuals every day in court who simply need someone to stand with them, to fight for them, to tell their story.
I hear the goverment refer to constitutional rights as “technicalities.” I ask, “Since when did a constitutional right become a technicality.” Every client of mine gets my cell phone and my email.
I strive to tell my client’s story in court. I have a passion for helping teachers and individuals with developmental disabilities. I am a contracted attorney with the United School Employees of Pasco, USEP, and with the United States Concealed Carry Association, the USCCA. I am also trusted by the Fraternal Order of Police to represent their member who are involved in a critical incident (police shooting).
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, FL-JD, 2004-2007
- Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL – B.S., Political Science, 1999-2003.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member of Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member of West Pasco County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar 2007 to present
- US District Court for the Middle District of Florida (June 2012 to present)
- HCBA YLD Committee Member, 2011, 212
- HCBA Leadership Institute, 2011-2012
- New Tampa Evening Rotary Club – (Former Sergeant-at-Arms and Foundation Treasurer)
- Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity, alumni
Rate : $$$$