Matthew F. Wymer represents clients in civil litigation matters with an emphasis on corporate governance, insurance, labor and employment disputes, and judgment collections.
Matthew’s practice also focuses on real estate litigation, where he has significant experience handling landlord-tenant disputes, breach of contract, construction defect cases, and homeowners insurance policy issues.
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, 1998
- B.A., Saint Edwards University, History, 1993
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- San Antonio Federal Bar Association Chair, 2010-2011, Federal Courts Brown-Bag Series
Rate : $$$$