Matthew Wynn Stanley has more than 40 years of legal experience handling tax disputes — initially on behalf of the IRS and, since 1982, serving clients in the private sector. Also, he has invested many years defending taxpayers against criminal tax investigations and charges.
Understanding that most litigation is contrary to clients’ best interests, Matt works hard to resolve cases early through negotiation and settlement. Matt is a tireless and skilled communicator, capable of protecting your rights and articulating your position to accountants, lawyers, government officials, law enforcement personnel and judges.
- Washington State Bar Assn. – Sections on Taxation and Administrative Law
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- American Bar Association – Sections on Taxation; Court Procedure and Practice Committee
- 1958 – 1962: Haverford College, Philadelphia, PA B.A. Psychology
- 1963: Defense Language Institute, Monterey, CA
- Russian language studies 1966 – 1969: Washington College of Law, American University
Rate : $$$