Mattie F. Hutton specializes in product liability, mass torts, and complex civil litigation. She represents a range of clients in investigations and at various stages of litigation, including discovery, trial, and appeal.
Mattie’s practice focuses primarily on complex litigation defending major companies against class actions and other aggregated litigation at both the state and federal levels. Her practice covers a range of issues, including e-discovery, CAFA, and products liability and consumer protection statutes.
Mattie also maintains an active and dynamic pro bono practice, defending and representing a variety of clients including advocacy, health, and non-profit organizations. Additionally, Mattie serves as an associate trustee of the Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs. Prior to joining O’Melveny, Mattie clerked for the honorable Robert C. Chambers, US District Judge, Southern District of West Virginia.
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- Georgetown University, J.D.: cum laude, Barristers’ Council; Administrative Editor, American Criminal Law Review; Street Law Clinic
- Stanford University, M.A., Communication
- Stanford University, B.A., Political Science
- Honorable Robert Chambers, US District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- Senate Judiciary Committee, Subcommittee on Homeland Security and Terrorism
Rate : $$$