Maudess E. Fulton is an associate in the Finance Practice Group in the Washington, D.C. office of Haynes and Boone. She represents institutional lenders in a variety of complex financing transactions; including subscription-secured credit facilities, syndicated financings, acquisition financings and multi-jurisdictional and multi-currency facilities.
Maudess also has experience representing financial institutions in commodity finance transactions, project finance and development transactions and cross-border financings.
Maudess is passionate about improving diversity in the legal community. She serves on Haynes and Boone’s Attorney Diversity and Inclusion Committee, as a Minority Attorney Initiatives Co-Chair. Maudess also was appointed to the 2018 class of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity’s Pathfinder program.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Pathfinder, 2018
- Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Washington Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Greater Washington Urban League Young Professionals
- J.D., University of Notre Dame Law School, 2013
- B.A., Rice University, 2009
- District of Columbia, 2017
- Texas, 2013
Rate : $$$