Maura L. Rees is a partner at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, which she joined in 1997. Her practice focuses primarily on complex commercial and intellectual property litigation, and has included cases involving copyright infringement and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, patent infringement, license disputes, unfair competition law, consumer class actions, and antitrust.
Her patent experience includes handling infringement lawsuits involving such diverse technologies as graphics processors, data communications systems, and Web server software.
- J.D., Yale Law School, 1997
- Fulbright Exchange Scholarship for postgraduate study in French, Université de Genève, Switzerland, 1994
- B.A., English, Swarthmore College, 1993
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- General Bar, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$