Maureen K. Rogers is an attorney in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Maureen focuses her practice on complex commercial and construction litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Maureen served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Anne C. Conway of the Middle District of Florida in the Orlando Division. While in law school Maureen served as the Community Affairs Chair for UF’s Journal of Law and Public Policy and as an intern for Shands Hospital In-House Counsel.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2015
- Dean’s list
- Journal of Law and Public Policy, Community Affairs Chair
- Pro Bono Certificate (acknowledging 100+ pro bono hours served)
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., Psychology and Sociology, 2011
- Dean’s List; Graduated with First Honors Distinction
- Child Emotion Laboratory, Research Assistant
- Laboratory for Affective Neuroscience, Research Assistant
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Orange County Bar Association – Young Lawyer’s Section
- Communications Director, Federal Bar Association – Orlando Chapter
- Ronald McDonald House Key Initiative Committee
Rate : $$$$