Molly O’Connor is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. She has over 20 years of experience in the insurance claims industry having earned her Associate in Claims in 1997 while working as an Insurance Claims Representative for Federated Mutual Insurance Company and later GEICO.
Ms. O’Connor graduated cum laude from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 2005 and has been defending insurance clients as a litigation attorney for over 12 years. Her practice is primarily in the areas of general liability, products liability, premises liability, insurance law, and related litigation.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude, May 2005
- Class standing: Top 15-20%
- Abner Brodie Award for Legal Study and Practical Application of the Law
- Dean’s List, Fall 2003
- Mock Trial Team
- Indiana University Bloomington, Bachelor of Arts, Telecommunications, 1993 – 1997
- Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
- ADPi Rush Chairman
- Greek Woman of the Year
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- State Supreme Courts, Georgia Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Associations : Molly is an active member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association (GDLA), the GDLA’s Education Committee, and the Stonewall Bar Association as a member of the Board of Directors.
Rate : $$$