Maureen B. Soles is a commercial litigator with experience drafting briefs in federal and state appellate courts, and drafting and arguing dispositive motions. Before joining the firm, Maureen served as a law clerk to Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr. of the United States Supreme Court, and Judge Anthony J. Scirica of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. She draws on that experience to advise clients regarding litigation strategy and help them achieve their goals.
- Worked on appellate matters in federal and state court covering a wide range of topics, including personal jurisdiction, claims of privilege and other issues of statutory construction.
- Member of a team that represented a defense contractor suing another contractor for breach of contract and various tort claims. Drafted complaint, interviewed clients and coordinated related litigation.
- Counseled clients regarding regulatory compliance obligations in the healthcare and financial services industries.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2011, Georgetown Journal of Law and Policy
- B.A., Political Science, La Salle University, 2004, Dean’s List, Political Science Honor Society, Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll, Student Athlete Scholar
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$