Maureen B. Walsh concentrates her practice in the area of complex commercial litigation. She represents clients in mortgage-related disputes in federal and state courts. Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Maureen represented national banks in commercial and consumer collection cases in state court throughout Florida, and Georgia.
Maureen also previously served as in-house counsel to a Fortune 500 title insurance company concentrating on real property, escrow and mortgage-related issues.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, JD
- University of Michigan–Dearborn, BA
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Small Claims Rules Committee, The Florida Bar, 2015-2018
- Chair, Drafting Subcommittee, 2016-2018
Rate : $$$$