Maurice R. Gindi is partner of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Maurice Gindi’s practice focuses on the organization and operation of private investment funds.
His experience covers a broad array of private fund strategies, including leveraged buyout, special situations, growth equity, social impact, and real estate funds, as well as hedge and “hybrid” funds. He also represents limited partners in connection with their investments in private funds.
Maurice joined the firm in 2009 and became partner in 2019. From 2015 to 2016, he worked in the business development group at The Blackstone Group, where he was involved in new product initiatives.
- TPG in a wide range of fund matters, including the formation and operation of a number of its private equity, growth, and special situations funds, such as TPG Partners VIII, The Rise Fund, TPG Growth IV, and TSSP Opportunities Partners III, and in various separate accounts, co-investment arrangements, and other strategic initiatives.
- Viking Global Investors in its formation of the Viking Global Opportunities fund platform.
- Angelo, Gordon & Co. in multiple real estate fund formation projects, including AG Asia Realty Fund III, and AG Europe Realty Fund II.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in various fund investment and co-investment arrangements.
- Blackstone Alternative Asset Management in the formation of separately managed accounts.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey: Rutgers College, B.S., 2006
- New York
Rate : $$$