Max M. Borg is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group. Mr. Borg joined Debevoise in 2015. Mr. Borg received his J.D. magna cum laude from Brooklyn Law School in 2015, where he served as notes and comments editor of the Brooklyn Law Review, received the Phillip Yonge Memorial Award for exceptional achievement in Commercial Law / Bankruptcy, and attained a Certificate in Business Law, with distinction. He received his B.A. from George Washington University in 2011.
- Discovery Communications in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and HD Supply Waterworks in a $500 million offering of senior unsecured notes in connection with CD&R’s acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.5 billion acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- The Hertz Corporation in its $1.25 billion private offering of senior second priority secured notes due 2022.
- CHC Group, one of the largest global commercial helicopter service companies in the world, as aircraft counsel in its Chapter 11 proceedings in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, in which CHC successfully restructured more than $2 billion in indebtedness. Debevoise was named joint winners of “Restructuring Deal of the Year (Over $1B to $5B)” at the 12th Annual M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards for this representation.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2015, J.D.
- George Washington University, 2011, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$