Max Gordon Brittain has extensive experience representing management clients in proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, state and federal courts, and various local, state and federal agencies.
He also has handled Occupational Safety and Health Administration enforcement matters and litigated restrictive covenant, confidentiality and trade secret cases.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 1976
- Bradley University, B.S., 1969
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar)
- American Bar Association
- College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, Fellow
Rate : $$$$