Max Hoffman is a Fraser Trebilcock shareholder practicing in our Lansing office and currently focusing on the areas of Health Care Law, Health Care Fraud and Professional Licensing.
A former Assistant Attorney General, Max defends various medical practitioners in both state and federal prosecutions for health care fraud. He represents his clients before all the major licensing boards and is a member of the State Bar Health Care Law Section and American Health Lawyers Associations. Max is also involved in various organizations outside of the office and is on the Board of Directors of the Ingham County Bar Foundation.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 1973)
- Michigan State University, B.A. cum laude (1969)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan, Administrative Law Council
- Chairman of the Annual Meeting Committee (2003-present)
- Named a Fellow in recognition of outstanding contributions to the Health Law Section (2012)
- Michigan State Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Past President
- Michigan State University College of Law Inns of Court, Master
Rate : $$$$