Maxim Tsotsorin is an associate in the Corporate & Securities Practice Group in Palo Alto, advising emerging and established technology companies on a variety of corporate and securities matters.
Prior to joining, Mr. Tsotsorin was a corporate associate in a large international law firm. As a law student, he was a Managing Editor of Santa Clara Computer and High Technology Law Journal.
Mr. Tsotsorin’s practice emphasizes domestic and cross-border M&A, within general corporate and commercial transactions. He advises public and private companies on a wide range of matters, including corporate governance, securities compliance, fund formation, venture capital financing and private equity transactions.
- Santa Clara University School of Law (J.D.) (2013)
- Kaliningrad State University, Russia (B. Juris) (2001)
- California~United States (2013)
- Russia (2001)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of California – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$$