Maya Skubatch is a partner in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where she focuses on strategic patent counseling for healthcare and other technology driven companies. She represents both private and public companies and works closely with licensing, litigation, corporate, and regulatory counsel to provide her clients with a holistic IP strategy.
Her strategic counseling includes developing a comprehensive IP strategy for early-stage companies that maximizes patent protection for their lead products in light of their product development timelines and positioning them for successful exits. Maya assists clients with IP matters pertaining to financings, M&A, and partnership deals. She also helps companies and investors in IP due diligence.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley
- State Bar of California
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$