Maziel Sodre is an associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Class Action & Mass Litigation Practice Group. Maziel focuses her practice on insurance defense.
Prior to joining the firm, she was staff counsel for a national insurance company. She has experience in the areas of personal injury protection, premises liability, auto negligence, and bodily injury.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Florida International University, B.A., Psychology, minor in Criminal Justice, 2007
- Miami Dade College, A.A., Criminal Justice
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$$