Meagan Kalantar assists clients with a wide range of business matters and general commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, entity formation, contract review and negotiation and private equity and venture capital investment transactions.
Meagan supports a robust transactional practice in Hampton Roads and has assisted with mergers and acquisitions transactions for clients in multiple industries, including insurance and insurance brokerages, software and technology, government contractors, retail and automotive industries.
She is a graduate of the University of Richmond School of Law, where she received her Juris Doctor degree in 2011. She served as the Allen Chair Executive Editor of the University of Richmond Law Review. Meagan earned her B.S. from the University of Virginia, where she studied mechanical engineering.
- Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- American Bar Association – Business Law Section
- University of Virginia (B.S., mechanical engineering)
- University of Richmond School of Law (J.D.)
- cum laude; Allen Chair Executive Editor; University of Richmond Law Review, 2010-2011
Rate : $$$