Meaghan Connors is an associate in the Banking & Finance practice of Mayer Brown’s Houston office. She represents administrative agents, lenders, and borrowers in connection with various types of financings.
Her experience includes secured (first lien and second lien) and unsecured commercial transactions such as credit facilities (syndications, club deals, and single lender facilitates) for working capital, asset based financings, acquisitions, refinancings, high-yield debt offerings, debtor-in-possession financing and other types of debt financings.
Meaghan has a particular emphasis on the oil and gas pipeline and other energy-related industries. Meaghan has experience in representing institutional lenders in work outs and distress situations. Meaghan also has experience in both domestic and international financings.
- Rice University, MBA
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, LLM
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, JD
- Baylor University, BA
Admissions : Admissions
- Member, Houston Bar Association – Oil, Gas & Mineral Law Section
- Member, Houston Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Texas Association of Bank Counsel
- Member, Women’s Energy Network
- Member, National Association of Women Lawyers
- Mayer Brown Pro Bono Committee
- Represented administrative agent and collateral agent in the refinancing of a $350 million secured syndicated credit facility for an oil and gas company focused on the acquisition, development and production of oil and gas natural properties primarily in Oklahoma and Kansas.
- Represented institutional purchaser in a $65 million secured revolving credit facility for a gas compression provider.
- Represented institutional purchasers in a $70 million senior private shelf facility for a gas transportation pipeline project.
- Represented agent and lender in a $50 million secured revolving facility to an oil and gas company focused on the acquisition, development and production of oil and gas natural properties primarily in Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Represented seismic data provider, and certain of its subsidiaries, as borrowers, in a $125 million secured revolving credit facility (with a $45 million accordion) and a $50 million secured term facility.
- Represented initial purchaser, underwriter, administrative agent, arranger and paying agent on an approximately $420 million multi-tranche bond issuance to provide financing for a Panamanian corporation, owner of a 223MW hydroelectric project in Panama.
- Represented institutional purchasers in a $12.5 million senior secured credit facility, for recapitalization of a retail fashion manufacturer.
- Represented administrative agent and lender in a $73.5 million secured credit facility to retail distributor of alcoholic beverages with over 100 leased locations.
- Represented lender in a $48.5 million senior secured credit facility for companies that own and operate hospitals and provide related healthcare services, with 25 partnership physicians as guarantors.
Rate : $$$