Meaghan A. Kelly is Counsel in the Firm’s Government and Internal Investigations Practice, where she focuses on high-stakes regulatory and criminal matters for financial institutions, investment managers, public companies and individuals. Meaghan frequently represents clients before the Enforcement Division of the Securities and Exchange Commission and also specializes in SEC examination, compliance and disclosure counseling.
Meaghan received her J.D., cum laude, from Georgetown University Law Center in 2008 and her B.A. from Dartmouth College in 2003.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2008 J.D.
- cum laude
- Dartmouth College, 2003 B.A.
- Member of the Junior Board of the DC Volunteers Lawyers Project
- District of Columbia 2011
- New York 2009
- U.S. District Court District of Columbia 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York 2010
Rate : $$$