Meegan F. Hollywood prosecutes class actions involving price-fixing, unlawful monopolization and other anticompetitive practices. She previously served as the lead associate in In re Air Cargo Shipping Services Antitrust Litigation, in which a class of direct purchasers recovered over $1.2 billion in settlements for an alleged global conspiracy in the market for airfreight services.
She is currently litigating Washington County Health Care Authority, et al. v. Baxter International Inc., et al., a proposed class action lawsuit against the two dominant suppliers of IV saline solution, a vital medical supply used in hospitals nationwide, for allegedly orchestrating an artificial rise in prices under the pretext of a supply shortage.
She has also defended clients in complex commercial litigation and in white collar and securities fraud investigations.
- Villanova Law School, J.D., (2007)
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A.(2004)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law, Global Private Litigation Committee, Young Lawyer Representative
- New York State Bar Association, Antitrust Section, Class Action Committee, Commercial and Federal Litigation Section, Committee on Antitrust Litigation and Young Lawyers Section
- National Association of Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$$