Ms. Megan M. Admire recently completed her judicial clerkship for the Honorable Joel Schneider, U.S.M.J. at the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. In this role, she conducted legal research, drafted opinions, and wrote memoranda specific to complex litigation matters, including mass torts, patent infringement claims, and pharmaceutical claims.
Prior to this clerkship, she was also a law clerk at the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division, a legal intern at the United States Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and a legal intern at the United States Department of Homeland Security.
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Editor-in-Chief, Rutgers Journal of Law & Public Policy
- University of Missouri (B.S., cum laude)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- Judicial clerk to the Honorable Joel Schneider, U.S.M.J., United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Camden, NJ, 2017-2018
- Judicial clerk to the Honorable Michael J. Haas, New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division, Westmont, NJ, 2016-2017
- Judicial intern to the Honorable Jerome B. Simandle, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, Camden, NJ, 2014
Rate : $$$$