Megan E. Brown is a commercial litigator with a focus on managed care and medical malpractice. Megan represents insurers, plan administrators, third-party claim administrators and employers in claims involving medical benefits.
She has additional experience representing health care providers in disciplinary actions before the Texas Medical Board and the Texas Board of Nursing. She also has a focus on health data privacy, including HIPAA compliance.
Megan previously served as legislative counsel to District of Columbia Councilmember Mary Cheh. She drafted health legislation on a broad range of topics, including end of life care and school nutrition requirements.
- LLM, Health Law, University of Houston Law Center, 2018
- JD, The George Washington University Law School, with honors, 2013
- BA, Wake Forest University, 2009
- The Junior League of Houston
- Houston Symphony Young Associates Council
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Committeeman
Rate : $$$$