Megan M. Farooqui defends companies and individuals in investigations and litigation by securities regulators and insurance companies in coverage disputes. She also represents clients in construction, IP, corporate and financial litigation matters.
Megan has experience defending clients before regulators including the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the FINRA, and the Colorado Division of Securities. Megan defends insurance companies in litigation pertaining to claims, coverage, bad faith and claims for extra-contractual damages.
Professional Associations : Colorado State Bar Association
Civic Activities : Whitman College Admissions — Alumni Volunteer
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D. summa cum laude, Law Review (notes and comments editor) (2010)
- Whitman College, B.A. (2000)
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
Rate : $$$