Megan Lollar concentrates her practice on media, entertainment, intellectual property, and First Amendment matters. She provides pre-publication and pre-broadcast counseling and legal services for studios, television networks, and production companies, and works on a variety of matters including defamation, privacy, right of publicity, and intellectual property matters.
Her prior experience includes representation of clients in a broad range of complex commercial disputes, including intellectual property, labor and employment, unfair competition, and false advertising matters.
- Associate, 2016-2018; Summer Associate, 2015 – K&L Gates LLP, Los Angeles
- Research Assistant, Professor Sharon Dolovich, University of California, Los Angeles, Law School, 2014
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2016
- Associate Editor, UCLA Law Review
- Masin Family Academic Excellence Award in Entertainment Law
- B.S., Music Industry, University of Southern California, 2012
Rate : $$$$