Megan R. Nishikawa is a senior associate in King & Spalding’s Mass Tort and Toxic Tort and Environmental practices, with a focus on the defense of complex litigation, including toxic tort, environmental, and product liability claims.
Megan represents clients in the energy, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries in state and federal courts nationwide. She has extensive trial, argument, deposition, and case management experience.
Megan works closely with clients, team members, co-counsel and opposing counsel to negotiate efficient and effective strategies to best serve her clients. She also has significant briefing experience, preparing various pleadings, trial and appellate briefs and dispositive motions.
Among her many strengths, Megan is a pragmatic, can-do lawyer who guides clients through the maze of California trial and litigation practice. Quick-witted, exceedingly organized and particularly effective with challenging witnesses, she understands the challenges her clients face, both legal and otherwise, and is praised for efficient and cost-effective results.
- B.A., English, Macalester College
- J.D., University of Colorado at Boulder
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Alameda Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
Rate : $$$$