Megan R. Peitzke, a member in the Los Angeles office, joined Cozen O’Connor in March 2010. Megan focuses her practice in Subrogation & Recovery. Megan graduated from University of Southern California with B.A. degrees in political science and philosophy in 1999.
She obtained her law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2003, where she served as lead articles editor for Pepperdine Law Review, in which her article, “The Fate of ‘Unremovable’ Aliens Before and After September 11, 2001: The Supreme Court’s Presumptive Six-Month Limit to Post-Removal Period Detention (Zadvydas v. Davis, 533 U.S. 678, 2001),”, was published (30 Pepperdine Law Review 769-814, 2003).
Megan also serves on the Beverly Hills Bar Association Barristers Board of Governors and was elected to serve as secretary for the 2012-2013 term.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- University of Southern California, B.A., 1999
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Central District of California
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of California
AFFILIATIONS : State Bar of California
Rate : $$$$