Megan T. Jaynes joined the firm in 2017, and her areas of practice include trucking and transportation defense, insurance defense, general casualty litigation, and commercial defense. Megan is admitted to practice before all Louisiana State and Federal Courts.
Prior to joining Mouledoux, Bland, Legrand & Brackett, she worked for a New Orleans law firm where she gained significant experience in a wide variety of litigation practice areas, including general insurance defense, personal injury defense, mass tort defense, asbestos and benzene exposure cases, and complex commercial litigation.
Having a public relations background, Megan is no stranger to effectively building relationships between herself and the client. “While I have substantial experience in every aspect of civil litigation, I believe that cultivating a relationship of respect, trust, and candor with my clients is of utmost importance.”
Megan was born in Baton Rouge and raised in New Orleans. Outside of work, Megan enjoys spending time and traveling with her husband, Marc, and their daughter, Taylor. She is also a member of a local country club where she plays tennis and golf.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Common Law Certificate (J.D. 2012)
- Universität Wien, Vienna, Austria, Summer Legal Studies (Summer 2010)
- Louisiana State University (B.A. 2009)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Bar Association, Member
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$