Ms. Megan P. Toth is an associate in Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Chicago office and a member of the firm’s Labor & Employment Department. Her practice is devoted to counseling and defending employers in various types of labor and employment law matters.
Ms. Toth represents employers in single plaintiff and multi-plaintiff litigation matters related to employment discrimination claims under Title VII, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADAA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family and Medical Leave Act and similar state discrimination laws, as well as wrongful discharge, retaliation, sexual harassment, and breach of employment contract claims, in both state and federal court.
She also has significant experience representing employers in federal and state agency proceedings. Ms. Toth represents large and small employers in many different industries, including finance, technology, health care, hospitality and retail.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law (2012)
- Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Editor, Dispute Resolution Law Journal
- B.A., Denison University, summa cum laude (2009)
- Society for Human Resource Management, Chicago (SHRM), Education Committee and MemberSociety for Human Resource Management, Chicago (SHRM), Education Committee and Member
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- American Cancer Society, Board Member of the Chicago Downtown Leadership Board of Directors
Rate : $$$