Meggin Bednarczyk is an associate in Weil’s Technology & IP Transactions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Bednarczyk participates in advising Firm clients in a variety of matters relating to the licensing, acquisition, development, sale, use and commercial exploitation of intellectual property and technology.
Ms. Bednarczyk has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects of the following matters:
- Aimbridge Hospitality Holdings, LLC in its acquisition of certain assets of ONE Lodging Management, Inc.
- Blackstone and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in their $1.9 billion sale of Ipreo Holdings LLC to IHS Markit Ltd.
- Government Brands Holdings, LLC in its acquisitions of nCourt, LLC, Sturgis Web Services Corporation and Value Payments Systems, LLC.
- Pineapple Payments LLC in its acquisition of Payline Data Services LLC.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of KPA Services, LLC.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisitions of BirdDogHR and ExakTime Innovations, Inc.; and in its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor Inc.
- TA Associates in its acquisition of Global Software, Inc., and in Global Software’s acquisition of insightsofware.com Inc.
- TPG Growth in its minority investment in SutroVax, Inc.
- SUNY Purchase College (B.A., cum laude, 2009)
- New York Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- New York State
Rate : $$$$