Megha J. Charalambides is an associate in the San Francisco office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP, and is a member of the Labor & Employment Practice Group. Ms. Charalambides has experience advising clients on a variety of litigation matters, including class actions, business torts, antitrust, contracts, and intellectual property disputes.
She also has worked on white-collar criminal matters. Ms. Charalambides graduated from Rutgers Law School-Newark in 2008, and was recognized for her achievements in international law. She was president of the international law society and on the editorial board of the Rutgers Law Review.
She spent time working in Phnom Penh, Cambodia on the Khmer Rouge Tribunal. Prior to law school, Ms. Charalambides worked as a Fulbright Scholar in Ankara, Turkey teaching college students communications in international affairs.
- J.D., Rutgers University – Newark (2008)
- Symposium Editor, Rutgers Law Review
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, magna cum laude (2003)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$