Ms. Meghal J. Shah joins the firm upon the completion of her judicial clerkship at the Supreme Court of New Jersey for the Honorable Anne M. Patterson. In this role, she assisted with drafting and editing opinions, as well as researched and drafted memoranda for petitions for certifications and in preparation for oral argument.
Prior to this clerkship, Ms. Shah also served as a law clerk to the Honorable William Anklowitz at the Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division in Trenton, NJ.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark (J.D.)
- Associate Editor, Rutgers Business Law Review
- Treasurer, Moot Court Board
- Runner-up, The Nathan Baker Trial Competition
- Rutgers University (B.A.)
- Choreographer & Member, Rutgers University Raas and Garba Association
PROFESSIONAL ADMISSIONS : State of New Jersey
- Judicial clerk to the Honorable Anne M. Patterson, Supreme Court of New Jersey, Morristown, NJ, 2017-2018
- Judicial clerk to the Honorable William Anklowitz, Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division, Trenton, NJ, 2016-2017
Rate : $$$